This collaborative project, co-delivered by Advance HE and Times Higher Education Consultancy, is designed to support institutions to promote and utilise the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to drive institutional change across research, their curricula and their sense of place in the community.
The project will bring together up to 12 institutions to work collaboratively. It is open to senior university leaders responsible for strategy formulation and implementation.
The cost to join the project is £6,000 (plus VAT). Institutions that sign up will also receive one complimentary ticket to Advance HE's Sustainability Conference 2023. The deadline to join the project is Friday 3 March 2023.
- The project is for institutions in the UK and Ireland only.
- The project will run from April to June 2023.
- There are a maximum of 12 places available on the project.
- The cost to join is £6,000 (plus VAT) for Advance HE member institutions in the UK.
- The cost to join is €6,945 for Advance HE member institutions in Ireland.
- Institutions that sign up will receive one complimentary ticket to the Advance HE Sustainability Conference 2023.
- The deadline to join is Friday 3 March 2023.
The project supports institutions to take a holistic approach to align strategies and practices to make progress toward the SDGs across 3 co-functional areas. It also provides time and space for critical conversations internally and with other institutions addressing similar challenges.
Our approach to delivery will provide bespoke content and modes of engagement to maximise the benefits for individuals, teams and institutions.
At the end of the project, participants will have:
- analysed a benchmarked data-set of their institution’s performance against others in the THE Impact rankings
- applied a strategic enhancement model, informed by their data, strategy, and mission, to their institutional practices in research, curriculum, community and civic engagement
- reflected on the process, people and practice required to enable alignment of organisational strategy with SDGs
- developed an Action Plan informed by their personal institutional data designed to develop or implement a strategic approach to aligning their organisational strategy to the SDGs.
Free place at Advance HE's Sustainability Conference 2023 when an institution signs up
When an institution signs up you will be given one complimentary ticket to Advance HE's Sustainability Conference 2023. Taking place on 7 June 2023, this conference will focus on the sector's responsibilities in relation to the UN SDGs, civic responsibility, new sustainability initiatives and research.