Collaborative Development Fund Projects 2022-23
During the 2021-22 membership year, members were awarded £120,000 through our Collaborative Development Fund (CDF). Advance HE grant funding supports the development of our members by addressing key sector challenges; funding via the CDF will continue during the 2022-23 membership year. Resources and outputs generated by these projects are made available for all members.
Applications for funding will open in autumn 2022, with members’ needs informing how the projects are shaped. Register your interest below to receive CDF updates.
Collaborative Development Fund Projects 2021-22
New challenges, new solutions. The 2021-22 Collaborative Development Fund supports the development of our members by addressing key sector challenges together, through a series of five projects:
- Inclusive institutions: enabling and supporting culture change
- College-based HE Network: a collaborative space for developing HE culture and practice
- Exploring a holistic approach to equality, diversity and inclusion
- The Future Student Experience Project
- Utilising the Professional Standards Framework for Teaching and Supporting Learning for Strategic Change