Creating knowledge-sharing opportunities and fuelling professional development
Empowering staff through professional development, immersive learning experiences and opportunities to explore and share good practice is particularly important in periods of challenge.
We are committed to working with you to help deliver on your priorities and ambitions by supporting you to address the barriers that could be impacting your own, or your team’s, professional development or enhancement of practice.
Our 2023-24 portfolio will play an invaluable role in supporting the sector’s drive in enhancing practice, whilst improving and sustaining the quality and standards that underpin student, staff and institutional success.
If your organisation is an Advance HE member you could benefit from a 25% discount on booking prices across our portfolio plus there is an additional 10% early booking discount for bookings made before 30 September 2023 on selected programmes and events.
Introducing our programmes, events and conferences portfolio
Our 2023-24 portfolio:
- Is shaped by feedback from across the higher education sector, underpinned by Advance HE’s global membership of more than 400 higher education providers and the enthusiasm of the thousands of participants in 2022-23;
- Enables higher education professionals to come together, creating a
community to connect and collaborate with peers from across the globe;
- Enables the sharing of experiences and best practice, gaining insights from the work of others, discussing solutions and actions for your institution and developing peer-support networks;
- Continues to support all levels of leadership, keeping pace with new approaches to leadership and takes advantage of modern technology to deliver an unparalleled development experience to participants;
- Is designed to respond to your requirements in a practical, action based setting, providing you with insights and tools to implement in your practice;
- Includes an established and innovative programme of conferences that are refreshed every year to ensure that they address current themes.
Plan your professional development for 2023-24 using our NEW Development Planner
Whether you are looking to enhance your practice, share insights or identify the next step in your professional development, by answering only a few short questions our new Development Planner will guide you to a range of development opportunities that meet your requirements. Try it today.
Our areas of expertise
Our portfolio is focused on our five areas of expertise, teaching and learning for student success, strategic leadership, developing leadership, equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) and effective governance.
The 2023-24 portfolio provides solutions that offer quality, flexibility and value, helping equip colleagues with learning, tools, techniques and new insights. We provide spaces and opportunities that promote engagement, sharing and collaboration for participants that enhance the learning and sharing experience.
Teaching and Learning for Student Success
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Advance HE Development Pathway
Professional development at Advance HE includes programmes, conferences and events dedicated to developing those at specific stages of their career. Our Development Pathway has been designed to provide support at all stages of your career in higher education and works for you whatever your role or the role of those you manage.
Events and Symposia
implement in your practice.