To celebrate the launch of our new programme and events portfolio for 2022-23 we are offering a 10% early booking discount on selected programmes and events for bookings made before 30 September 2022.
Professional development at Advance HE is dedicated to developing those at specific stages of their career. We have mapped our programmes to the seven stages of the Development Pathway that follows a career in HE. Each opportunity has been designed to promote sharing experiences and best practice, develop peer support networks and provide a global perspective.
What a fantastic programme! We learnt about different models, learnt from the expert coaches and facilitators and developed our understandings of leadership in HE."
Professor Abigail Locke, Head of School of Psychology, Keele University
Programmes by the Advance HE Development Pathway
New to HE
Grow Your Skills
New to Leading
Excellence in Practice
Preparing for Senior Leadership
Senior and Strategic Leadership
Not sure what's right for you?
Why choose Advance HE development programmes?
- Explore contextual drivers for changes and challenges within the sector and within the macro and micro environment
- Personal development, that will increase self-awareness, enhance personal resilience and raise confidence to act as a credible and influential leader
- Enhanced skills, knowledge and insights that will offer options and innovation for change
- Access to high quality thought leadership, from within and outside of the sector, experienced facilitation and subject matter experts
- Engagement with current higher education policy and context at a regional, national and global level
- High quality programmes and events, providing access to networks of peers and communities of practice
- Opportunity to advance professional standing via fellowships